Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm cashless but I've got a nice quote for you


Found a quote that I can strongly live by.

"Do not exchange what you want most for what you want at the moment."

See, I even turned it into my wallpaper via Paint.



Been getting inspiration from looking at weight loss blogs in Tumblr and Pinterest accounts. There's something about seeing other people going through the same thing as you are. It makes me feel like I have a shot at getting what I want because other people can do it. I've always been the person who needed motivation to get something done. These people are my motivation. Here are the two best blogs for me that I've encountered so far.


Uyen Dee's Inspiration board at Pinterest.

I got this in the bag. Plus I have my American Idol/Biggest Loser friend to motivate me. Shout out to Alaska! WOO!


Food intake (April 13, 2011)

Breakfast: One slice of bacon, half a glass of soy milk
AM snack: A handful of dark chocolate raisinets
Lunch: Two packs of Sky Flakes (3 crackers), half a cup of binagoongan
PM snack: One pack of Sky Flakes
Dinner: Lettuce, squash and bicol express tuna wrap, a little piece of fried white chicken meat
and a whole lot of water.
(I'm a girl with a big built, give me a break. I'm getting there. :D)

Exercise (7:30 to 8:30)

Treadmill (20 mins)
Elliptical Trainer (20 mins)
Weight training (20 minutes)

Work (11am to 7pm, 9:30pm to 12mn)

Bleh.

Shopping (Forever 21, Makati - April 10, 2011)




Black Forever 21 top (Php600+)
Striped orange-black-gray Forever 21+ top (Php900+)
White cropped Forever 21 top (Php700+)
Black skinny 21 Denim jeans (Php500+)
Blue skinny 21 Denim jeans (Php 500+)
5 pairs of heart Forever 21 earrings (Php 300+)

Haven't splurged on shopping in a while. And I won't be able to, I'm out of cash. (will try to take photos of each item another time, I'm late for work)

Nuff for now. Toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment