Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm awkward but give me a shot

Okay. Well I've been putting off this blogging thing for way too long. The idea that I have too much free time is open to argument. But the thing is I don't really have much freedom.


So here it is. I'm finally doing it. Here we go.

The awkwardness of the first blog post is always forgivable. Do I tell you about myself? Do I rant about my entire life from diapers and binkies to g-strings and makeup? No I do not wear g-strings. So where do I begin?

Okay. So let me just run you through some random things because frankly, I'm on my toilet seat right now, my feet's blood circulation is getting cut off and I can't get up and back to my room.

1. Missinsecurity


So my friends have taken a liking to saying "INSECURITIES!!" every time I make a comment about how I hate that I'm not a size zero, how I hate that my face is shaped like Spongebob, how I hate that my arms can go against Pacquaio in a match (and obviously not win), and other ramblings even when I'm not even pertaining to myself - which shouldn't count. HAHA. Well I admit I am quite insecure. There's no contest in that department.

2. Fitness and Work

The reason I decided to start this blog today (when I distinctly remember telling my friend that I would make a post last night) is because I wanted to keep track of my new lifestyle - which I am inching and struggling my way towards. I joined a gym near beside my village and got a personal trainer worth 8 sessions. Also, I'm not sure yet if I am comfortable sharing numbers. Let's see where this takes me.

Also, I work two jobs. The first one takes up most of my day but I basically just sit there and figure out a way to entertain myself. Save for those special occasions where there are actually people coming in. The second one I can do at home, on my bed, with no movement. So I'm literally stationary most of the day.

3. Myself

I've been 21 since last February. My favorite colors are Red and Black. I love Japanese food, volleyball, movie and TV show marathons, sketching, shopping and obsessing about my weight. I stand 5 feet and 5.5 inches and let's just say I'm not at peace with my weight yet, so it better budge. I have the coolest parents and three of the most annoying handsome brothers (could be a biased opinion but meh) and awesome friends. What more can I ask? Weight loss. I just need to really stick to it.



And then.

Photo taken during sister Mary Monzon's 18th Birthday <3 Luff!

Chatted up with my girl friends via Skype the entire afternoon. Talked about getting thin and our planned sleepover/swimming/photo shoot next week. I love them to death and I can't friggin wait.

And just cos this is my blog, I'll make a list of the things I want to do when I find the time to do it.

1. Get a haircut. Well, no. Maybe a trim. Or should I go all out and get a bob?
2. Try yoga. I don't know much about it but I get curious whenever my cousin tells me how her sessions go.
3. Watch Hereafter, Love and Other Drugs and Friends with Benefits.

Well that's about it for now. Toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment