Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm obsessed with bling but I hardly wear em

So I've always been really into accessories since forever. I have 10 ear piercings and when I wasn't lazy back then, I actually wear earrings on them. Now I still love buying accessories but they're mainly for the sake of owning them and looking at them all together. It's stupid. But meh.


Forever 21 (Php 305)

M.I.C. at SM (Php 275)

Some random clothing shop (Php 100) 

 Earrings and bracelets in ice cube trays (Php 80/3 pcs)

 Mesh earrings holder (custom-made by Dad)

 Necklaces and rings

 Bangles, bracelets and earrings

 Lace and black feather earrings made by me
Torquoise feather earring bought at a random accessory stand

 Rings from random clothing shops and stands

 Favorite Eiffel Tower earrings from A'postrophe (approx Php 300) 


GAH I LOVE ACCESSORIES <3 I want moar!

No comments:

Post a Comment