Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm lazy but I get things done

I was really looking forward to today, I even planned out the stuff I wanted to do:


1. Work out at the gym for 2 hours.
2. Get a haircut.
3. Take a room tour video.
4. RareJob for  8 hours.


But very much like most days, something just gets in the way. I get lazy.


But hey, I got pretty close to doing it! 


1. As you will be seeing below, I managed to stay at the gym for about an hour and 30 minutes. Pretty close to my initial goal right? I was crazy hyper even my trainer noticed. He said he was the one getting tired and I was unstoppable. BAHAHAHA! Awkward was he was flirting with me so I had to make up a fake boyfriend whom I've been with for a year and a half, but had to move last October to the States to study. Yup pretty much got way into the details. Not good. Oh well. Anyway I felt super good after the work out I felt I was lighter. I wish I have that much energy whenever I work out. Anyhow, here's the gym I go to, got the pics from their site:




2. In front of my gym is a Fix salon so I inquired about their rates. I was contemplating during my work out if I was gonna get a haircut now, and maybe even add in some treatments. The thing was, I would need to head home first and freshen up before I can head into the salon. That took too much work. So I ultimately decided to postpone my haircut for next weekend. HAHA lazy ass. Still confused about what kind of cut I would like though. Fooled a lot of people when I posted this up:






3. My Canon camera is broken and I need to get it fixed. It's frustrating cos the shutter just suddenly wouldn't budge. So instead, I borrowed my Mom's camera, which she needed, but she said she could bring my dad's cam instead. But since I got lazy, it was on my bed the whole day and I didn't get to use it at all. Sorry Mom. :D


4. It was a long shot but I actually managed to stay up from 8am to11am and 7pm to 12mn to finish 8 hours of tutoring. Hooray for meee! 



Food intake (April 16, 2011)

Breakfast: Banana and peanut butter tortilla wrap
Lunch: Medium-sized fried milk fish, 2 baby mangoes
PM snack: Random gulps of soy milk
Dinner: Crispy pork, half a cup of rice

Exercise


Treadmill (20 mins)
Elliptical Trainer (20 mins)
Weight training (45 mins)
Treadmill - Cool down (10 minutes)

Work (DAY OFF BITCHEZ)

Lotsa love. Toodles! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment