Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm bored, here's my face


On my way to work, I was in the bus and an old lady sat beside me. I didn't mind the sun so I kept my curtains open even while I was taking a nap. When I woke up the lady saw me and asked if I wasn't too hot from the bright sun. Sweet lady. Then she started talking to me about how I should focus first on my career before getting married and having kids. She told me about herself when she was about my age, how she is with her daughter and grandchildren. She even complimented me and told me I was good looking. Heeee! She said she just got back from living in England for a few years. I love her, she was lovely. :3


But maaaan. Crazy boring and long day. 


Fun that I got to see Crizel's sister Diane, their stepdad and their aunt though. Nice to see familiar faces when I'm at work. 

My interview didn't push through cos the VP of the hotel chain was at the hotel. So everyone was pretty busy. I guess it's okay, it gives me more time to prepare myself, cos I'm pretty nervous about it.

Watched America's Next Top Model Cycle 16 and the two latest episodes of American Idol Season 10. Finished both until the most recent ones. Had a couple of people come in but that's it I guess.

I'm glad parents were able to pick me up cos I was craaazy tired. Pretty cranky too. 


So since this is gonna be a short post, here is a picture of my golden self.



And another one.





Food intake (April 15, 2011)

Breakfast: A tablespoon of bicol express tuna, toasted whole wheat bread, scrambled egg
Lunch: Boiled mixed vegetables, three Sky Flakes crackers
PM snack: Baked Doritos
Dinner: Chicken ham, lettuce, cucumber and mustard in whole wheat bread

Exercise


Treadmill (15 mins)
Elliptical Trainer (15 mins)
Weight training ( 10mins)

Work (11am to 10pm)

Bleh.

Wow that was boring. Are you asleep now? :( I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you tomorrow, toodles! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment